Stone Circle i’ve never needed to pick locks — i was always invited in!
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
Braska, was this a male that rose before him, or a mountain? Enshrouded in smoldering, mauvey pewters, Aurëwen’s savior rose above her brother by a good several heads. The ashen male couldn’t hide his appreciative expression; but with a few blinks amended himself, cleared his throat. Matutino. I am Vonnaruil — my sister, Aure, sends her regards.”

A crooked jaunt came to the crow’s lips as he continued: “We reside at Diaspora, currently. Tending to her babies have kept her away, but she has wished to visit Easthollow for quite some time.” Eyes set into a scarred brow roamed the blooming dawn all about them. “She hopes you and yours have been faring well.”

“She is remiss that she never quite thanked your for you service against Rakk, or for giving sanctuary.” His gaze alit on the standing stones lingering behind Greyback; they seemed to stand impressive sentinel. “Is that where the incident happened, if I may ask?” Vonn looked back up to Greyback, endlessly patient and unassuming.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’ve never needed to pick locks — i was always invited in! - by Vonnaruil - April 19, 2019, 03:37 PM