Shadewood I remember when
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"If you have that attitude you won't even be allowed inside tbe borders" she scolded him but sighed and nodded. He was right, the way he had acted in front of Cry had probably ruined any chance of ever being actually appreciated by the male. There was a pause of silence and she lifted her seafoam gaze to his, studying the gold of his eyes, those eyes that always betrayed the emotions he could hide so well otherwise. Her ears perked as he began to speak on Issun and she immediately began to close back up, her walls rising slowly with each word he spoke. A low growl left her maw and while she held his gaze she backed up when he stepped forrward, ears going back.

"I love you minori.." why did everyone love her?

"Minmin...I love you..I'm sorry" Takara's voice haunted her thoughts and she snorted bitterly. Hadnt she pretty much done the same to Issun, at least in her heart? By falling for the chocolate furred beauty that gave birth to her mate's spawn? "Higoro....We all messed up. I made a mistake too" she whispered at the sudden, striking realisation that she was a clusterfuck of old feelings, new feelings, and pent up held back feelings. She growled though it was a frustrated and guilty sound "I have a wandering heart. How can i blame him for having a wandering dick? Why blame him for screwing Takara when I fell in love with her? When I'm struggling not to reminisce in my feelings for you?" the words slipped out before she could catch them and she gasped, eyes going wide "Don't try anything. I said i forgave you and despite...despite what was just said that doesn't mean I will tolerate you hitting on me. I don't know what's going to happen to me and Issun, I don't know what I'm going to do about loving Takara, but i do know i am not ready to even think about loving you" it was brutal but honest.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
I remember when - by Minori - April 17, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 07, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 08, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 11, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 16, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 17, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 17, 2019, 08:26 PM