Sun Mote Copse [NaWOWriMo] so come sit down, will you talk with me now
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
weejay is fragile™, like a little buttercup. elfie is a great brother! <3

around her, everything had died. the darkening of the room, the creeping cold of the world outside, all of it became overbearing to the hyperaware weejay, who now was sobbing quietly to herself. stung beyond measure by her brother's words, the girl's face glistened with hot tears, and as elfie regained his breath and then bent down alongside her, weejay looked away. his nuzzles did not stop the quiet cries that wracked her throat, which by now was compressed and sore from blubbering.

elfie's words were very sweet, and had their intended effect (of stemming the stream of tears) up until he mentioned being a slimy tree again. weejay's cries became unbridled wails, and she buried herself into her brother's ruff, blubbering something that might have been "i don't wanna be a slimy tree!!" except for the fact, her mouth was gummy (and her nose snotty) from crying and the words were muffled and barely distinguishable.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [NaWOWriMo] so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Weejay - April 20, 2019, 04:57 PM