Fairspell Meadow a few hairs raise on the back of my hand
45 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
Ever since he had returned to Teekon Wilds he had not yet returned to Blackfeather Woods. If asked before, he could not give a clear answer as to why. But now that he met his mother, he was much more reluctant. The situation there was testy at best. His family within Teekon Wilds was split. Well, he couldn't say that all of them were really his family — they were blood, but he barely knew these descendants of Meldresi. 

He was curious if Miraak was still here. The last time he saw his uncle was in Blackfeather Woods, so perhaps he was still there? 

Mal ventured to where he vaguely remembered the Woods being. Somewhere in this big field, right? It had to be, honestly; it was like a lonely dark island. But he couldn't find it as he traipsed through the tall stalks of grass. He was more interested in the group his mother had joined up with if anything, but he wanted to catch a glimpse of the wolves that had taken control of Meldresi's Forest.

A low, short howl caught his attention, and he bounded over. He wasn't a good hunter in any sense of the word, but this was an open invitation, and he figured that he could gain some information from the hunter. It would be strange for a loner to initiate something like this.

A pale woman sat in the grass, gazing at a herd of deer. He walked towards her, chuffing lowly. Hunting? He tossed his head towards the herd. See any easy targets? He looked the herd over once, then focused his gaze back on her. I'm Malcanthet by the way.
bad language bby
Messages In This Thread
a few hairs raise on the back of my hand - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: a few hairs raise on the back of my hand - by Malcanthet - April 27, 2019, 03:13 PM