Fairspell Meadow a few hairs raise on the back of my hand
45 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
quick and nasty post

He had not been aware that the intention was to start a pack-only hunt. Of course, the caller had not made it very general anyway. So he regarded the pale woman and their future companions calmly, though he did note the similar scents wafting off of them all.

His eyes slid towards the herd, searching for the deer that the woman had mentioned, but he was completely aware of the look that was focused on him. Ah, He merely said. He returned the look, scouring her for any sign of Melonii blood. He had not met a fraction of the wolves spawned from Meldresi's loins, and had no way of knowing who was his kin and who was not without the obvious Melonii traits. It was possible that she was not. Perhaps a new group inhabited the woods. Or perhaps the pack was much more diverse and accepting of newcomers.

His previous theories began to gain weight as more wolves approached. Tundra greeted one of them with a casualness that would not be seen between strangers. She must be a member of the pack, or a friend. Malcanthet nodded to the wolves, both the friendly vocal one and the woman who stood quietly at the sidelines. Greetings all, He grinned at them all.

Tundra decided then that they had enough to start their hunt. Hrnnn... He growled as he looked over at the herd, contemplating a move. We should get closer to be sure.
bad language bby
Messages In This Thread
a few hairs raise on the back of my hand - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: a few hairs raise on the back of my hand - by Malcanthet - May 20, 2019, 10:36 PM