Fairspell Meadow a few hairs raise on the back of my hand
65 Posts
Ooc — Java
Feel free to skip me!

There were a myriad of bodies, and the strong scent of the woodland covering most of them. While she might have been unsettled at any other moment in her life Parvati was content, feeling protected even though the forest was no longer shrouding her. She roamed closer; not sure of what they intended, at least not until a voice addressed her directly, she was quite surprised to find herself among a group of hunter-gatherers. 

To say she was out of her depth was an understatement; she could hunt of course, but it had never been her duty to feed anyone besides herself or an elder woman during her stay in her natal pack. Even here among the trees things seemed to be readily available - to which she was grateful, but complacent. It was comforting as the hostess explained her own lack of experience, but that did not bode well for their venture if the lot of them were of equal skill (ie: lacking).

I will try, she intones, hesitant but willing to pull her weight. A brief smile flit across her round face and Parvati followed after the growing group, more invested in the terrain than the creatures they might've been trailing.
Messages In This Thread
a few hairs raise on the back of my hand - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: a few hairs raise on the back of my hand - by RIP Parvati - May 21, 2019, 01:49 PM