Swiftcurrent Creek pardesi
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The howl he heard from the borders pulled him from his family, reminding him of his duty as alpha. There was just no way he could assess the situation properly if Rosalie was anywhere near the strangers with her heat in full force, so he sternly requested that she stay near the den and with his mate while he investigated the summons. Kavik quickly trotted to the edge of the territory where the call seemed to have originated, slowing some when he saw the two unfamiliar wolves standing at the borders. He came to a stop in front of them, dipping his head stiffly to each of them. The children already had him on edge most of the time and now, Rosalie's heat only made his need to protect even stronger. It was hard not to just run the strangers off, but he stifled that irrational urge; they might need help of some kind, and later when his head was a little clearer, he knew he would feel bad if he turned them away without hearing them out first. 

I am Kavik, one of the alphas here, he started. What brings you to my borders? he asked, getting right to the point. There wasn't room for pleasantries while his family and the rest of the pack relied on him to keep them safe.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
pardesi - by Aditya - April 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: pardesi - by RIP Kavik - April 28, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: pardesi - by Dawn - May 01, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: pardesi - by Aditya - May 01, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: pardesi - by RIP Kavik - May 03, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: pardesi - by Dawn - May 09, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: pardesi - by Aditya - May 17, 2019, 11:04 PM