Swiftcurrent Creek after i die, i'll re-awake
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He had been pulled from the den for most of the day, patrolling and checking on new packmates to make sure they were settling in as well as not taking his kindness for granted. He had also checked the food stores to gauge how quickly their supplies was running out. It was something of a constant worry for the alpha now that they were expecting so many pups in the coming weeks, and his anxiety over it pushed him to constantly keep tabs on what came and went from the caches. 

By the time he was able to return to the den to bring food and check on everyone, it was late afternoon, and as usual,  he felt guilty that his many responsibilities had cost him more time with his family. Within seconds of moving through the entrance, he was met with a loud greeting from Zephyr, and he watched, mildly stunned, as she just as suddenly grew quiet before darting from the den. He had no idea what had just happened. Her outburst had woken Lainie, but she seemed to mumble something about a llama and then fall right back to sleep. He gave her a confused frown before dropping the duck carcass from his mouth and turning to go after his daughter. 

Zephyr! he called out, somewhat panicked as he ran from the den. He couldn't help but worry about her bounding through the territory, possibly upset and not paying attention to where she was going.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
after i die, i'll re-awake - by Zephyr - May 06, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: after i die, i'll re-awake - by Lainie - May 06, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: after i die, i'll re-awake - by RIP Kavik - May 06, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: after i die, i'll re-awake - by Helios - May 08, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: after i die, i'll re-awake - by Zephyr - June 27, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: after i die, i'll re-awake - by RIP Kavik - June 28, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: after i die, i'll re-awake - by Zephyr - June 28, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: after i die, i'll re-awake - by RIP Kavik - June 28, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: after i die, i'll re-awake - by Zephyr - June 28, 2019, 12:58 AM
RE: after i die, i'll re-awake - by RIP Kavik - June 28, 2019, 01:29 AM