Ravensblood Forest you can't wake up this is not a dream
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau hurt everywhere, it felt as if her blood had turned into fire and was burning it's way into her veins like hot casting iron. Her limbs tingled, the spot where the snake had bitten her was a combination of painfully swollen and uncomfortably numb, if that were even possible. She felt confused why she was on the ground so suddenly but she knew the reason, trembling painfully with quiet whimpers and grunts. 

Cadeau could feel something like panic grabbing at her when air became much harder to take in, the halfling raising her head slightly as if it would make any difference. Her face slumped back into the dirt, more foam and some blood pooling from around her muzzle. The only reason she managed to find a semblance of peace was because she saw his face, Cadeau didn't want him to worry.

Though, there was a lot to worry about in this frightening moment. His question reached her ears, Cadeau found her words despite how weak and raspy they sounded. "...I stepped on... a snake." Cadeau closed her eyes with a cough before struggling to look at Illidan, eyes unfocused and blank with a fevery shimmer to them. Whatever had bitten her, it was a strong toxin. "Got... bit. I couldn't see what... it was." 

She struggled to swallow, Cadeau shaking. She pointed at the makeshift satchel around her neck and chest, only having enough strength for the split second. She wheezed, "Grab... that. Listen carefully, okay?" 

Cadeau willed herself to smile but it looked more like a grimace, trying to keep everything calm. Inside she felt terrified but she did her best to think like a proper herbalist would... even if she'd never had to treat herself, let alone anyone, from a life and death situation before.

"I can't move, Illidan," she explained with a trembling voice, her expression was as calm as she could manage it. She knew if she freaked out it could cause Illidan to feel that insecurity, it wouldn't help any of them right now.. "At most... I got ten - fifteen minutes... get the comfrey first, it's a root with... purple flowers. Chew it... and put it on my ankle..." Cadeau paused to take as deep a breath as she could manage. Once he did that, she would explain what he needed to do next. "Dab a bit on my mouth."
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
you can't wake up this is not a dream - by Cadeau - May 16, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: you can't wake up this is not a dream - by Cadeau - May 17, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: you can't wake up this is not a dream - by Illidan - June 11, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: you can't wake up this is not a dream - by Cadeau - June 11, 2019, 11:56 PM