Panther Park A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
East offered a quick dip of his head in response to the other wolf's initial greeting, taking a few more steps closer. It was then, upon closer inspection, that he noticed the strange thing around the other man's neck. It piqued his curiosity even more, and he wanted very badly to ask about it, but he wouldn't just yet; it seemed awfully rude to just come out and ask about something that made him look different. So instead, he took another few steps towards the stranger and replied: It is nice to meet you, Basil. I'm Eastwood. Then, he took a seat and glanced around. I've been here for a while, and I've been exploring those mountains for some time now, He continued, lifting his muzzle in the direction of the peaks when he mentioned them. Were you looking for any place in particular? East asked. Maybe I could point you in the right direction.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Eastwood - July 10, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: A cloud hangs over and mutes my happiness - by Basil - August 15, 2019, 09:09 AM