Dragoncrest Cliffs And though i made you gentle for a time
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
That's about when Yami started to feel a little uneasy. She had expected that Kiwi's confidence in the situation had come from her own pack's power to defend itself, but there was no pack yet. There was just her, and she seemed perfectly ready to fight for her home completely on her own if that was what it took. Yami wondered for a moment if the girl was mental. She didn't seem crazy, though, just... super confident.

It was kinda cool, but Yami did not share that particular trait with her. At least not when it came to fighting. "Oh, I don't know..." she said hesitantly, her face a mix of uncertainty and guilt, "I'm not much of a fighter myself. I've had some training, and I want to get better, but I don't think I'd be much use to you really." She let her gaze move away then, feeling embarassed until a thought struck her.

"Do you have to fight for it tomorrow?" she asked, turning back, "I mean, the place will still be here if you didn't. You could go find more followers and come back in like a week, couldn't you? Or atleast take some time and figure out what you're up against before you have to face them." It felt cowardly to say, but to stand and fight an entire pack, even if they were a bunch of weaklings just felt unwise. Especially if Kiwi didn't actually know what to expect. And maybe, Yami could train and learn how to fight better... Though that would probably take more than a week. And why was she thinking this way anyway? Kiwi seemed cool and all, but Yami didn't owe her anything. Why should she risk her own skin?

Still.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And though i made you gentle for a time - by Yami - May 19, 2019, 07:15 AM