Nova Peak Your spirit's strong enough to fight
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
if anyone else wants to join this still feel free! For now I'm going to assume only kiwi and Yami made the trip

I think they are insane, but I don't think they are smart enough to follow us this far, Kiwi responded with a smirk.  She'd definitely made sure to lose them and probably they thought she had just given up and run scared.  That's what she hoped, at least.  Unlike Dacio, her plans for reclaiming her spot didn't include destroying theirs... not unless she could think of a scenario where that suddenly became easier.

Easier to hide here too, and watch for anyone who might want trouble.  Or anyone who might want to join.  She grew excited again the more she thought about it.  She had total control now over who she accepted and who she didn't here, and if any didn't make the cut like so many hadn't back home, she didn't have to worry about judgement for telling them to hit the road.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
Your spirit's strong enough to fight - by Kiwi RIP - May 19, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Your spirit's strong enough to fight - by Yami - May 19, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Your spirit's strong enough to fight - by Kiwi RIP - May 23, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: Your spirit's strong enough to fight - by Yami - May 23, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Your spirit's strong enough to fight - by Yami - May 25, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: Your spirit's strong enough to fight - by Yami - May 30, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Your spirit's strong enough to fight - by Kiwi RIP - June 03, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Your spirit's strong enough to fight - by Yami - June 05, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Your spirit's strong enough to fight - by Kiwi RIP - June 21, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Your spirit's strong enough to fight - by Yami - June 21, 2019, 01:41 PM