Deepwood Weald i cannot feel the fire
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
All Welcome 
short crappy post bc exams :'D

In the dead of the night did he slink, a serpent in the caliginous hold of darkness - two glittering shards of ice danced in an ominous skull, swathed in a seething coat of ink; plunged was his mind, gripped in a solemn palm of enclosing thought. It was ironic, truly, that the mindless killer would be the one to think most of all - not of philosophical subjects, that many concerned themselves with, for that was nothing but a waste of time. No, the Silencer's head was tipped full of rushing thoughts, constant observations... and yet, a miniscule slice of his thought process lingered on memories of the girl from the woods: Tundra, as she had since named herself.

How curious. He buried the images of fireflies, the picture of two cold eyes, shrouded in a mirage of warmth, and once more chained himself to the duties of a border patrol.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
45 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
Malcanthet was curious as to the lands that the Melonii had given up in favor of their homeland. He had no emotional or personal attachment to the Woods as his cousin had, but he had pledged his loyalty, and would honor his commitment. But he was curious. Other than the emotions, what made Blackfeather Woods better than this land?

So the consort struck out, eventually reaching tee place at nightfall. It was a lovely place, he thought. Both of the places that they had occupied, the Phantom Hollow and this Weald, seemed nice. They both fit the overall theme that the Melonii had, both here and beyond.

The Weald was not completely abandoned, he saw. The scent, though light, was there, enough to deter squatters. Malcanthet did not concern himself with the risk of being thought as an intruder — he was a Melonii after all.
bad language bby
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
really short 4am post bc im half asleep but wanna keep aries active

A figure of tenebrosity.

It was this he spied first from the cloak of shadows, silent in their wanders - Aries had not doubted the possibility of coming upon others, but wary? He was not; simply aware, as they moved in their stoicism. He did not introduce himself, did not enroach upon the possibility, even, of conversation. Simply settled himself, and watched, to see what it was that brought them here, now.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.