Mudminnow River Made plans with me and all your friends, I'm late again, I hate to keep you waiting
55 Posts
Ooc —
At last he got the hint and began to back away. Wisteria swished her tail as she watched him go, judging everything from the sleek shift of his pelt over his muscles to the way he assumed she wanted anything to do with his pack. It was a fair assessment on his part. She was a starving loner at a stream trying to scrounge up a meal; what else was he to think? But he was wrong.

She may have been reduced to a hungry animal whose primary pursuit at any given time was food, but she remembered the faces of her mother and father. She remembered the hollow they lived in. She would join no pack but the one where her family resided... unless, of course, they proved to be the same careless, arrogant pack wolves as all the rest and chased her away too. She turned back to the water with a quiet snort and a loud growl of her belly, not even pausing to think that she might have had more luck catching fish with Aditya's help.
THREADS: 5/5