Whitefish River A million miles away
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
do I do anything but phone posts anymore? 
Bonus: migraine

the healer had remained with the easthollow wolves for a week after her charge had left, awaiting his return. One morning she had woken up to a cold side, something she had forgotten how to deal with. She had waited, telling strange accepting the hospitality of this pack without her patient. On the dawn of the seventh day, she left. It seemed he might not be coming back, he was well enough to be gone for so long. Or was he? It had caused panic and compassion to swell in her chest as she then followed his stale and fading scent.

Now, well, now here they were. She had found him and instead of announcing herself, she stalked him like a crazed ex girlfriend. Smooth sindri. When she touched him, he leaned into her.  When she pulled away, it felt incomplete. 

what are you doing out here?

Ah, did he have to ask that question? its good to see you. that warmed her cheeks even more as she found her voice. "actually... I was looking for you.. when you didn't come back.." she trailed off before she tilted her sun eyes to his jade, she continued when she should have quite while she was ahead. "I like your company,  I missed it.. so.. I came to find you.." stop talking, stop talking!

stað þar sem þú tilheyrir
common  icelandic
hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
A million miles away - by Evergreen - May 23, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: A million miles away - by Sindri - May 23, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: A million miles away - by Evergreen - May 26, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: A million miles away - by Sindri - June 01, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: A million miles away - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 01:53 PM