Hideaway Strath Holding hands, will it make me a sinner?
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
for @Corruption also so you can stalk it @Priest

There was something that kept her awake, a nagging sense of feeling she got from gazing at the stars, like she was supposed to be awake. It was often how she felt when awaiting her daddy and the notion that the stars were signalling his arrival stirred an excitement within her body that he had told her meant she loved him just as a true daughter should. She wandered the borders of their little area, the place that Priest had said she would be safe. A brief hesitation had her looking over her shoulder, as if the dark sahira, her savior, could be watching. Yet something within her also wished he was, so that maybe he would come forward to her side like a true guardian would. A smile formed at the game she had created and tentatively she called out "Vicha?" her voice yearning for a response more than ever before.
B+I= Tsis

"Evil isn't born, it's made."
7 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The night spoke clearly; Corrum knew his purpose. His search for Alula had never ceased, despite its short lapse. There was a certain tenderness about the girl that he craved, one that he knew would haunt him until felt once again. It was simple fate that had drawn him into the Teekon Wilds, and to fate was he ever grateful. His memory of the girl's face was faint, though he knew her scent like no other. He'd been following silently for days, wondering when the time might come to strike. 

Daddy? she'd called out. Corrum hesitated, finding the circumstances to be too forgiving. Desire burned within him, though he knew better than to get excited and spoil the hunt. From the darkness, Corruption was slow to appear; he crept from the shadows, still circling the girl's unknowing shape. I'm here, he whispered, finally painting himself a smile and trotting forward.
Tsis
English
[Image: tumblr_p6sk08h1G61x3wngbo1_540.gif]
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"I'm here" 

She gasped and turned around feeling the world go still and also shatter around her. She fixed her blue eyes upon his face, struggling not to run to him so much that her whole body quivered. "Dad" she whispered softly and a sharp keening cry left her maw as he circled her. It was torture, she crouched down her tail wagging so hard against her legs she thought it may fall off. "J'us punanr vayasi atgal" she said this not accusationally but as an explanation as to why she had left starwatcher cove. As he came for her she rushed forward and buried her face against his neck, pressing close and becoming very aware of just how well she fit against his body now that she was bigger. She closed her eyes and nibbled at his neck, preening him and kissing him like she had as a baby. "There are more Sahiras. Stay with me" she whispered softly, her voice weak because she feared he would try and take her back to her old home.
B+I= Tsis

7 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It is difficult to put into words the euphoria that washed over Corrum's unholy form. His spine shivered as his daughter rushed into him, burying her neck into his scruff. He'd imagined this moment ten times over, though none of his fantasies came close to this new reality. There he stood speechless, revelling in the nibbles being affectionately laced around his collar; in that moment, he would have done anything that Alula asked. I didn't mean to, he said, finally pulling away to break apart from the nymph's reach.

I was always with you, Corrum continued after deciding to move close enough to whisper, That's how I heard you call. I was only a breath away. There was a moment in which Corruption was taken aback; he hadn't expected for there to be others, though he knew the sense that it made. He didn't want to stay, but he could tell that Alula did, and she was what he longed for more than anything else. Who is it? he asked, brows knitted tighted together.
Tsis
English
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She gazed adoringly into his eyes, as he whispered words that Immediately soothed her hurt. She was silly for feeling that he wasn't with her,  all she'd had to do was look or call him and he'd feel it and come to her. She smiled and said nothing though her expression said it all and as he asked who it was she began to list them off delighted that she got to tell him herself "Vehem, Hum, Gryffin, Akuji, Novae, Krynn" she said as many as she could remember, hesitating on the last one. "And Priest....my savior" she said her tone pure in the worshipful affection she held for the mam, her heart fluttering at his name. "Mars.... A kitty was too rough with him..." she trailed off figuring he'd be wondering about his other child too.
B+I= Tsis

7 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
There were some names that were more familiar than others, though none of them important enough to steal Corruption's attention. It wasn't until he heard Priest and caught the slight change in Alula's tone. He stiffened enough to show his intrigue; inside of his mouth his teeth were grinding away at his inner frustration. What do you mean, too rough? It was difficult to tell what Alula meant behind her sweet, intoxicating voice.

I missed you, Corrum sighed, a toothy smile dancing across his maw, My darling girl.
Tsis
English
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her happy expression crumbled "He's with the stars Vicha" she whispered and a few tears dripped down her face. She pressed her face against him, unable to see his grin but hearing his words. Her tears ceased to fall and instead she nibbled the fur beneath his ear, preening lovingly "I love you too Papa" she breathed out joyously and rubbed her cheeks against both of his "You will stay?" she asked excitedly "Meet Priest?" she hesitated for a moment "And Everyone else? You'll know them! Priest is Slade's son" she wanted him to stay so badly so so badly. She pressed her nose to his throat and remembered how she used to sway him as a baby. She licked his throat and the beneath of his chin in quick flicks before peering into his eyes, unaware of how different it was for a woman her age to do such a thing "Don't leave me again daddy" she murmured.
B+I= Tsis

7 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Hearing of his son's death wasn't as difficult as it should have been. Corrum stared onward as his daughter closed in on him once more, continuing with her affectionate display. The blank expression that he held remained stagnant as Alula continued on with her praises of Priest, deciding that it was better to use her words to praise another man than he who stood before her. 

Corruption took another half step backward before replying, I won't leave. If anything, he would have to wait until her cycle; he could have her now, but it would defeat the purpose. The two of them were destined to continue the family line which meant that he would have to deal with the torment of waiting.
Tsis
English
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It struck her almost as hard as if he had actually physically struck her when he stepped back. Her ears flattened and she went wide eyed wondering what she had done wrong. It was so easy to tell when she had upset him as the warmth and passion he always radiated toward her dimmed. She didn't know whether it was the fact Mars died or her talking about there being more Sahiras that had him upset. Was it both? Oh gosh how was she so insensitive? She hadn't meant to hurt him so she immediately tried to fix it "It doesn't compare to you or home.." she whispered "But it is nice Papa" she said this in a firm way though she was still sweet as always, the firmness being something new to her and something she didn't even notice. "Dabar anas j'us buti stai zhol valiabuti" she wagged slowly, her eyes swimming with affection. "We can make it home"
B+I= Tsis

7 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Wrap this one up? We can get a new one going with the rest of the gang :D

Having decided to bite back his pride, Corrum retracted his retreat and moved to comfort his daughter. In their time apart, he'd forgotten how innocent Alula truly was; seeing it live and in action only made him all the more excited. Nothing can compare to home, he said, voice steady and near silent, but that's okay, as long as we're together. 

I'd like to meet the others, Corrum said, now settled back on his hindquarters, especially that Priest. I've missed him.
Tsis
English
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She slowly leaned into him, thinking that she had soothed his hurt. She knew nothing would compare to their homeland but she was also sure that they could be happy here if they tried! She nodded and began to leave him into their current place of rest "I wonder if he remembers you" she chirped excitedly. "Come...I'll see who is around" she said almost bouncing on her toes. As he followed her inside she felt happier than she had since Mars died, a true happiness without a shadow of sadness weighing her down. 

I'll Archive it!
B+I= Tsis