Northstar Vale No more afters or befores
29 Posts
Ooc —
What was he to do when she darted from his touch like they'd never shared such intimate moments? He lifted his gaze to her tear filled eyes and swallowed thickly. This broken swan was not his Liri but... she was so scared. He had to do something to ease her pain. She seemed so guilty, so hurt by the fact that she couldn't remember him he almost felt like an asshole. Yet he hadn't know what he knew now was surely some sort of memory problem so he wasn't at fault and neither was she. "Then let her go. Let it go. Be someone new" he said softly, his words kept calm though inside it hurt him deeply. If it was what she needed then surely he could let go, help her let go. "Explore. Discover yourself and places all over again. I am Vangard...I am the last remaining Viking of my clan" the last sentence hurt him the most, the acknowledgement that she wasn't his little viking queen anymore, that he no longer had anyone to share his history with. "This is what Odinn has granted you. A gift. A second life free of burden" he noticed the blood and his gaze deepened with concern "Can I tend you? I promise i won't harm you....i could never" he said gently.
Messages In This Thread
No more afters or befores - by Vangard - May 30, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Síff - May 30, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Vangard - May 30, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Síff - May 31, 2019, 12:40 AM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Vangard - May 31, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: No more afters or befores - by Síff - May 31, 2019, 01:47 AM