Nova Peak i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
dang 19/20 she's movin

The bear lunged with a sweeping blow, but Kiwi had already let go and was backing off, searching for another in.  This was not a creature she was going to try to go toe to toe with.  She knew the instant it caught her, it could kill her with a single snap of those powerful jaws.  Her only defense here was wits and speed, and she used both as she darted in, this time a little behind, aiming for the bear's haunch.  Her goal was to make it realize the price of this fight was not worth staying.  Killing it wasn't on her list.

Yami wasn't faring well, but Kiwi didn't have the attention to spare aside from the thought that if they survived this, they'd need to train.  Fighting a wolf was easier in some ways than fighting a bear, but harder in others.  Bears were big and strong but tended to be slow, with movements easy to track.  Wolves were faster and harder to gauge, and if they were going to have any chance, her pack needed to be up to par.  Katora at least seemed able to handle herself.  She only had time for that one sentiment, though, before she was entirely focused again on their adversary.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide - by Kiwi RIP - June 16, 2019, 05:00 PM