Stone Circle Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes
200 Posts
Ooc —
Laurel's certainty put her son at ease. He took some time to step back from her and scan the flowery meadow they stood in. It reminded him somewhat of Bearclaw Valley with its openness, but it lacked the security of tall cliffs to serve as natural walls. Off in the distance, even further than the towering stones at the territory's heart, he could see what looked like tree tops. A nice stretch of land from first appearances, but it could have been a barren desert and Lucas would still be happy with it so long as it meant being with his loved ones.

Oh, cool! More family, that's awesome! Lucas truly had no concept of just how much family could be found in the Teekon Wilds; almost everywhere you looked there was a relative, but he wasn't aware of the vast majority of them. The half on his father's side may as well have not existed, given Lucas hadn't even known his father. He assumed, therefore, that @Valette was related through his mom. That name sounds familiar, he mused, and then his eyes lit up. Oh, did we visit here when we were little?

Tagging Valette for joining! Lucas is deceased as of a later thread, so this is more of an IC formality because it's what makes sense for him at the time. OOC he doesn't need to be added to the ranks at all. ^_^
THREADS: 1/3
Messages In This Thread
Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 03, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 04, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 09, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 12, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 14, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 14, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 14, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 18, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Lucas - June 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Nobody's even lookin' me in my eyes - by Laurel - June 21, 2019, 12:20 PM