Lost Creek Hollow i don't stay unhappy for long.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Nothing she said seemed to effect Gannet the way she had thought that it would. She thought he would be more upset about what was happening to their family, but his only concern apparently was for her. She gazed quietly at him, an odd feeling rising in her heart that hadn't been there in a very, very long time. She shook her head, urging it away and answering her friend's question all at once.

"I'm not..." she admitted, trepidation filling her expression as she stood on the precipice of her real point in coming to him, "Gannet, I just can't stand being so far from them with all they're going through right now. So.. Rannoch and I have decided to move our family to the Redhawks and join Raven's pack, so we can be closer and to be there and support her and Eljay and everyone else. And I hope... I hope you won't hate me for asking this of you, but... Is there any chance you would come with us?"

That feeling had nearly stopped her from asking, but the more her emotions had risen during her explanation, the more powerless she had been against her will. Part of her wanted him to say no, so she could leave that weird feeling behind with him here and never have to look at it. But he was her family and her desire to have them all together again was more powerful than anything else.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Gannet - June 03, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Gannet - June 03, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Gannet - June 03, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Gannet - June 03, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Liffey - June 04, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: i don't stay unhappy for long. - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 12:10 PM