Heron Lake Plateau Mistakes have been made, run
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Rye was happy to hear there was no plans to cut ties but it was worrying to see Towhees wound. From just the simple look Rye knew. He expressed his displeasure with a visible frown, the male hated to think Quixote did that to Towhee. He questioned if that truly was the punishment for wanting to leave, or was it due to her taking pups, and the Phox fellow with her to start a new pack. Did Quixote felt betrayed? Rye didn't know, he was tempted to ask but deemed it none of his business. If that was indeed the packs philosophy or rules, then Rye wanted no part of Redhawks. However so much was left up in the air, he wasn't going to make any decisions yet. 

"I hope the leader allows an alliance, though I see it won't be that simple but you've got my vote Towhee." It was said as a promise, even though not explicitly said. "Even if that vote is worth jack," He joked, a small chuckle emitting from his muzzle. The main point of his statement was that she understood he was rooting for her. "Thank you for inviting me to your future hope, I'll be sure to stop by when everythings up and rolling." Further more, "If you need my help, you know where I am. Even if its pup sitting." Though Rye didn't care for kids too much, as long as they weren't his, he was good. Could baby sit all day if needed.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 03, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 04, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 04, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 04, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Mistakes have been made, run - by Rye - June 05, 2019, 01:03 PM