Northstar Vale my body's aching, but i can't sleep
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
To say she wasn't scared was a blatant lie. If she'd had good use of all four of her legs then she'd have rushed the bear immediately. She only had three and one semi useless, painful limb that made walking hell. She was only slightly relieved when Ingram showed up and she remained silent, staring at the lumbering beast and hoping it would leave. Instead I began to come closer and she growled softly "Shit..we can't let it get any closer" her voice shook and she turned to look at him, her pupils widening with fear "For the children, yeah?" she asked him. She couldn't wait for an answer, not when every moment brought the bear closer to the pack. She limped out and rushed the bear, getting a few feet away from it and snarling to grab its attention. Then she backed away, she backed away from Ingram and in the opposite direction of Diaspora. "C'mere you disgusting mountain of fur! Don't I look tasty?" she taunted and lunged, feigning a bite just to egg the beast on. She hoped it would turn around, follow her and stop going for her home.
Messages In This Thread
my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 04, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 04, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 06, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 07, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 09, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 14, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 14, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 21, 2019, 09:36 AM