Northstar Vale my body's aching, but i can't sleep
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Looking back on it she'd probably chuckle and think it funny in a dark way. The fact that she threw herself at a bear to protect the pack so enthusiastically. In the moment it seemed heroic, she was sure of this deed and not aware at all how foolish she was. Then the bear had its jaws and the next few seconds blurred into an instant where she was warped from hero to a terrified, horrified and ashamed victim of ego. Her limb was gone, no pain and then she dropped hitting the ground and laying there in the way of danger. Her eyes rolled up to watch Sadiq and Ingram and she was hit with a heavy and dull sense of shame. How dare she force their choice by running out into danger injured? What if they died?  "I'm sorry..." she whined and then the realisation of the missing limb struck in a fiery torrent of pain. She screamed, the sound filled with terror, agony, and raw unfiltered anger. She rolled from beneath the bear's form and stood awkwardly, stumbling away "Leave it! Stay out of her range until she gets bored! Don't risk yourselves too" she shouted as her blood poured from her empty socket going silent as she flopped to the ground unconscious.
Messages In This Thread
my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 04, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 04, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 06, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 07, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 09, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 14, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 14, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 21, 2019, 09:36 AM