Deepwood Weald and now we're still again so I set it on fire
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
"whacha doin' 'ere?"

that voice, that fucking voice. no. fucking. way. her eyes shift from the rustling canopy to the red toned bitch that had oh so kindly graced her with her presence. flicker. the gaze that fixes itself on the woman is as dark and unreadable as ever, although perhaps a little colder than usual even for her and maybe they had narrowed a bit too but besides that she left little to go on. despite this, what she feels at that moment really does little to compare to the impassive expression shown to her ex packmate. there's a strange desire to burst out laughing and an ever stronger desire to launch herself at the lying wretch and tear her limb from limb. and that was not her being over dramatic in the slightest. there's even a small part of her that's not overcome by instinctive rage that wants to just ask; 'why?' but god knows her chances of getting an answer bearing even a little truth were slim as anything.

her hackles had risen slightly at the mere thought of letting her jump the girl and she has to take a moment to steady herself, inhaling deeply and forcing her body to calm the hell down. there was a task at paw here and for that she'd have to forgo her own wants. the melonii stench still clung to her fur so clearly she hadn't betrayed them yet which meant if she was careful, she could play this to her favour. shifting her position slightly she regards the wolf for only a few more icy moments before letting her shoulders lift in an almost comically casual manner considering the lovely imagery of making her bleed that kept liking to play across her mind in quite the taunting manner. "could ask you the same thing because...clearly these woods aren't inhabited" she allows herself to take a couple of steps closer, tail swaying almost lazily at her haunches.

all the while she can't help but recall their last proper conversation, how she'd told her of her loyalty to blackfeather because they'd taken her in after no one else would and how she prayed for maegi's safe return because she was her friend. that would then fast forward to when her new buddies had taken a try at their home and the way she'd spoken to maegi then. there was so much she wanted to question because frankly, she just didn't get it. but no, now was definitely not the time to let emotions get in the way. this was her area, locking everything away and playing whoever she needed to be to help her situation. "i know i could say the same for myself but quite a way from home, huh?" now she could be completely wrong here or maybe she was right but the hope was that flicker would subconciously either correct her or simply not, either could give her some sort of hint. and if it didn't work that was okay, that was only the beginning. there was definitely time for a lot more fun.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now we're still again so I set it on fire - by Tundra - June 09, 2019, 06:36 PM