The Sunspire iiii. i've been broken
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
OMG I THOUGHT I POSTED IN THIS LIKE DAYS AGO, IM SO SORRY!!!

Love it when they ran. Hated it when they ran. For one such as himself, speed was not something that he was blessed with. Ruthless, unrelenting strength, and endurance, that was his forte. As she ran, he followed. At a slower pace, shoulders rolling under the earthen cloak. Steadily he caught up to her, in due time she would tire as he followed... Unlike most he found out here, she was a loner. He didn't have to worry about a pack just a howl away. She was alone.

Soon enough his bloodthirsty gaze fell upon her once again, the deep night pelt that shimered like the stars - and another. A male dressed in white. Forcing air through his nostrils, he was less than pleased... but even if it came down to a fight - he didn't think she would be a problem. Perhaps too afraid to assist the strange male in fending off her attacker. 

Standing at a short distance away, he stopped his journey toward his prey.. the woman, and waited. Tail flickering behind him every so often as it breathed life into his still form. What was this male going to do with a damsel in distress. Was she worth his time to save? His efforts, his flesh. If Vengeance was lucky he would turn a blind eye to the situation and go on his merry way, forget all he saw, ignore all that he may hear transpire in the distance... as Vengeance practiced his desires upon the female.
Messages In This Thread
iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - June 06, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Llyr - June 11, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - June 11, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Vengeance - June 12, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Llyr - June 24, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - June 24, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Vengeance - June 24, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - July 01, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Vengeance - July 02, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - July 02, 2019, 02:16 PM