The Sunspire iiii. i've been broken
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
With Cerberxs taking a break I think we can close this thread after our last posts :P we already rolled for the winners, and with two wolves vs Venge, it just makes sense that he'd leave! Sorry Cerb, I'll PP Llyr a little here, let me know if I need to edit it!

A clash of tooth and claw blurred his vision as he only had taste for one thing on the mind - blood, and lots of it. He hungered for something more, and the fight would only make it that much more sweeter to get at once the male was out of the way. 

He could feel the teeth along his neck and shoulder as he himself dug himself onto the male's chest, pushing and clawing at the ground to push him over and out of his damn way to the woman, chewing with every bite, pushing through until --

Claws raked along his muzzle as the female entered the fray. Something he had not forseen. Two against one. With the male's size, ability thus far, and with the woman helping him, Vengeance knew better than to sacrifice his own life for the sake of just a temporary thrill of the flesh. The moment he had the opportunity, he broke contact with the fight, backing off. Shotting a glare at the two opposing hued couple before walking off at a faster pace than what he had entered in.

Bleeding wounds, gaping and more severe than he could feel - he would heal and fight another day for some sinful pleasures.
Messages In This Thread
iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - June 06, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Llyr - June 11, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - June 11, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Vengeance - June 12, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Llyr - June 24, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - June 24, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Vengeance - June 24, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - July 01, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Vengeance - July 02, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: iiii. i've been broken - by Rhælla - July 02, 2019, 02:16 PM