Sun Mote Copse The corner bar, it just seemed right so I pulled up
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Eljay didn't answer his question, but that was hardly surprising.  Fucking hell, that look was familiar.  He'd lived it, thought it would kill him, survived it, and moved on.  But there was a piece he hadn't had, and now that he was a parent, it was a piece he could be grateful to have missed that first time.  Eljay didn't get to self destruct as he had.  He didn't have the luxury.

Colt didn't press, but did look at him for a long moment before sighing and sitting down.  Alright.  He didn't know if this was even something Eljay cared to hear about but shit, it was the only thing he could think to say.  If his nephew told him to get lost he would, but otherwise, maybe it would help somewhat.  If nothing else, it might give him some space to do with Colt what he doubtless hadn't been able to with his kids.

Not many know this, but Niamh wasn't the first woman I fell in love with.  I had a mate before her, few years ago.  He began, introspectively quiet, looking out the entrance towards the trees outside.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The corner bar, it just seemed right so I pulled up - by Colt RIP - June 14, 2019, 12:36 PM