Stone Circle daughters of coldharbour
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
rather than be helpful, the tall wolf grew suspicious of him. he could see it in the steeled glint of her gaze; she did not trust him.

her question caused his frown to fall, and his keen features took on a swallowing, darkened aspect. "you know the sisters i speak of." iliksis despised guessing games when he was not the one in the know, and ira's deliberate withholding of information sent a spike of annoyance through his skin that iliksis did not show. he gave her a long, measured look that showed he could see right through her ploy: wolves with nothing to hide answered questions freely, and she did not. therefore, he could reasonably assume she was protecting information to prevent him from rightfully discovering it.

what was his connection to them? at this, the smile returned. it hung his features like a saggy skeleton grin -- threatening and deeply unsettling. "i am the father of her whelps." he cared little to see them; he was here simply to remind laurel that he was an omniscient presence that could not be hid from. "you will pass them a message for me."
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
daughters of coldharbour - by Iliksis - June 08, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Iliksis - June 08, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Iliksis - June 08, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Iliksis - June 08, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Iliksis - June 09, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: daughters of coldharbour - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 10:34 PM