Wapun Meadow clemency for the wizard king
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

he listens quietly as she describes her experience, picking up on some of his sister's sadness about it with his own. the description of treason makes him chuckle and nod; he waits a beat to see if she wants to continue before he speaks. "treason scared me a little, too," he admits, knowing it must seem foolish -- after all, he's big, and she was perfectly fine to him. but.. "she's not anything like our moms... which isn't a bad thing, i mean, but... i understand why you weren't able to get along." not even just their moms -- everyone at elyisum was so kind and gentle to him, being confronted by any other kind of energy is startling. (well... except for mali, he supposes, who hated him with a particular vigor that okeanos did not find offputting at all.)

"i'm sorry it wasn't what you thought it would be," he offers, bumping into her gently with his shoulder. "that does sound lonely. but it's cool you've been studying the plants," he adds, smiling. "you should tell me what you've learned sometime."
Messages In This Thread
clemency for the wizard king - by Okeanos - June 08, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 08, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Okeanos - June 11, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 11, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Okeanos - June 16, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 18, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Okeanos - June 23, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 30, 2019, 03:11 PM