Shadewood This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She didn't know if she was paranoid or if she saw fakeness in the submission and understanding the girl showed her or the way that she . Either way it set her on edge and she stiffened her temper flaring as the stress all added up. She stood up and her eyes flashed sharply "Issun is a loud mouth impulsive fool. Higoro is too. Both have tempers. It was bound to happen. I was all the way across the territory when I heard the fighting and I still made it before anyone else and prevented any more harm. I punished both. I have been running this pack without incident Phex and I understand that I'm not Cry but he trusts me and it pisses me off that I don't get the same treatment as a single mother of two kids who is running this mess myself"  the worda flowed freely and her nostrils quivered "I won't ask if you want to challenge me. I wont sit here and take this ungrateful attitude from a child. Fights happen, tempers flare. Don't pretend you wouldn't snap and defend your honor" and all at once she deflated, hackles lowering and tone softening just slightly "I keep your children safe. Issun and Higoro had a personal vendetta. Neither would ever do anything to anyone here. Do you really think that as a mother I would let dangerous people near my home?" she snorted and turned to walk away "We can be friends or we can be allies and packmates. There is no room for drama here anymore and I won't hesitate to end it if it starts" she didnt say a single word more and stalked off feeling proud of the overreaction.

definitely don't know where this came from but its typical Minori temper and mouthiness. I am so sorry poor sunshine
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english