Sleepy Fox Hollow v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable
166 Posts
Ooc —
She grimaced slightly, again bothered that she could not have been more help to the man. Still, she forces it aside - it's not really her fault - and smiles gently at his answer, dark plume sweeping in broad strokes. 

"Thank you," came the words, hushed and docile as her one-eyed gaze falls to the earth. The yearling had oft been compared to the night skies, haled as a beauty since birth. Rhælla knew of her own attractive qualities but held them in conflicting light; with Lucavon, the beauty of the flesh was a curse - the Lady of Veltigar had concluded her appearance to be noxious, drawing unwanted attention. Even now, it's hard to shake those thoughts - that being beautiful only brings pain, lust. 

Her face shone with soft appreciation but she shook her head slightly in defiance. "You are kind ser, but s'not so bad," here she grinned faintly, straightening some to hide the fresh wounds. "I have taken it upon myself to earn my keep, to repay Llyr for his gentlemanly rescue," she explained, muzzle dipping slightly. 

"I would not object to a walk, however, if digging isn't to your liking," the exile offered with a teasing twist of her lips. She rose, reasoning that she could be useful even whilst dawdling with the mountaineer's brother - she could sweep the area for threats, check her fish traps. With a shake of her svelte form, she cast off a great deal of dust, gaze flitting to Condatis in wait.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Messages In This Thread
v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 10, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 11, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 11, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 12, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 12, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 20, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 20, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 21, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 24, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 27, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 27, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - June 27, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - June 27, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Condatis - July 23, 2019, 09:41 AM
RE: v. i'm loving your light, vulnerable - by Rhælla - July 23, 2019, 02:27 PM