Stone Circle Curiosity Killed The Cat
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor blinked when she snapped at him, he should have figured. He didn't bother to say anything as she trudged down the hill towards him with the intent to get in his face. The male looked down at her, huh, she was even smaller than I predicted, though he kept his comment to himself as he didn't want to set a bomb off within her. The male noticed that a smirk had grown on her face, he could only predict what would happen next since he has been in a pack before and has had his share of snarky characters. He recoiled his head back in surprise when she mocked his intelligence while also being informed that this territory belonged to the resonating pack of Easthollow. The male recoiled his head out of instinct when she got up in his face and told him to beat it, he gave her a few rapid blinks but he was unfazed but her physical actions. What he was taken off by were her comments and her attitude, is this the welcome wagon of the pack? If so, I fail to imagine this territory being populated by many wolves. Connor did another quick scan of the female, he wanted to make note of her every action in case she was going to start using her teeth instead of her tongue. However, he tilted his head, he was curious about what was causing her to act like this, was she poorly raised, was she a brat? That last one seemed obvious to the male but he concluded that she was being childish, it was really showing. "You assumed correctly that I am only running on two brain cells at the moment, you are quite clever," he gave a bit of a joking smile, but he added a bit of suaveness to his statement, "but before I go on my way, If there is a shred of kindness in you, would you be willing to tell me just a bit about your Easthollow?" he teased in good fun,  "And in case I am worrying you, don't fret, I don't intend to join." He said with a bit of a chuckle, he could only guess that she would jump on him for asking about joining her pack since she did seem to have a disliking towards him.
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 14, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 14, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 15, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 15, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Vespera - June 25, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Curiosity Killed The Cat - by Connor - June 26, 2019, 12:25 PM