The Sentinels Lost in her own dreams
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
All Welcome 
The land felt dead beneath her.

Gracious saw the charred black on the trees and felt ash as she treaded through. She had taken a break from walking along the beaches and had desired to come closer inland, but her discovery was nothing more than a graveyard of a forest. It was a tragedy, she could only imagine what lives may have been lost to the fire that ravaged in the past.

The monochrome female softly breathed in, taking just a little time to imagine what this land was like before devastation occurred. She looked up to the deadwood and imagining blossoms of green upon the branches with grass beneath in its shade. She imagined wolves living in peace, she imagined game running freely, she imagined a sense of wonder in these woods.

Yet, imagining only took some so far. She placed her rump on the ground, not quite sure what to do with herself in such a desolate land.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
19 Posts
Ooc —
Condatis was bored and so he had trailed over the land bridge and wandered the coast. He found himself in a land where life was wiped out but as he studied the dead trees and the small bits of growth that did exist he knew what had happened. It took him longer to notice the she wolf sitting there looking just as in thought as he was. Curious and in the mood for company he stepped closer "Wildfires...they kill so much. They're like a phoenix though. Have you heard of them?" he started off trying to choose a subject interesting enough to get her to talk to him without seeming weird.
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Gracious continued to think, though her train of thought was pushed off track when the voice of a stranger entered her ears. Throwing her head back, she looked towards the young male with the bright blue eyes.

”I know of wildfires, but not of phoenixes” she said politely. Moving to her paws, the tall woman stood up and turned to face the male in front of her. “What is a Phoenix?”
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private