Cedar Sweep Tits on a tricycle.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Surprised, yet relieved, that the alphas weren't responsible for her wound, Rye gave a puzzled look. He wanted to know who was responsible, but he was clued in that he wasn't going to get that answer by Towhees own short one. Ryes mystery would still remain so for time longer but he'd learn to let it go. For now he was happy the packs were on speaking terms, Towhee could surely benefit from the alliance. Rye couldn't lie, now with the waters clear, he was tempted to cross but his loyalty lied with the Frosthawks. They gave him, a stranger, a home but then Rye remembered who was the one that accepted him.

Towhee. A soft, nostalgic smile formed on his lips and his expression softened. To say that he held that memory under fond lighting was an understatement, he cherished that memory. Rye cleared his throat once he realized his silence had gone on long enough and his attention was back on Towhee. "I'll definitely do the right thing snd talk to them before I decide to leave. Yet, Towhee, I shouldn't just leave now. Not until the packs on their full feet, were not starving or anything. I simply would feel better knowing that when or if I left, they were up and running smoothly." His heart was split, between doing the right thing with his current pack and going with Towhee to help her pack. A battle was sure to wage over the next few days over his decision. 

Thankfully war was yet to knock on his doorstep and a joke from Towhee was that deciding factor. It was a little saddening considering everything but he laughed nonetheless, Rye couldn't even begin to imagine the look on Quixote or Ravens face. "Yes! You think they'd fall for it? God I dont know if I could keep a straight face." A silly grin was drawn perfectpe on his face, he was excited to use that joke on the two, or just one, alpha(s). Whether or not they found it funny was yet to be seen, but he did know Towhee would at least get a laugh out of it and that in itself was worth the try.

Thank you for the Kudos!!!
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:15 PM