Cedar Sweep Tits on a tricycle.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Sorry for the late reply, kind of a rough day!

Long winded speech? Yeah that fit Quixote comfortably, and though Rye wasn't completely familiar with the alpha he sounded and looked to be the type for speeches. Talked like one too. Towhees joke definitely earned a chuckle or two. Laughing, something Rye missed dearly. Not that he was void of humor back at Frosthawks, things were more serious than usual and he missed joking around. Laughing was worth ten times its weight in cache food. Rye was more than happy to share the moment with Towhee, it didn't take a lot to know she probably needed it. "You're right, but I think I'll still say something just to leave with a joke instead of a goodbye." Rye understood that if you get someone happy, they're more apt to take bad, or not so cool new better. Emotional manipulation? Maybe.

Towhees compliment was felt more than heard, a flicker of his ear here and the swish of his tail there. His heart was acting up again, being stubborn and refusing to cease its unnecessary hyperactivity. He kept thinking calm thought in hopes of slowing it manually, it wasn't working, until; Towhee brought up their fling and how she was his first. That was enough to flatline his heart and make the forest a lot warmer. Only due to the fact of his embarrassment and awkward feelings towards the fling. If it wasn't for the fur that covered his body, Towhee coukd easily see the red covering his face. Rye could certainly feel the blood rushing out of his extremities and straight to his (mind out of the gutter now) chest and face. 

He was too innocent for this.. Was he really though? "I did not know that. You were actually my first as well, I uh, yeah." A few embarrassed fidgets later, "If I haven't apologized already for that dumb fight, I'm sorry. I'm sure you understood what got the best of me in that situation."
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:15 PM