Cedar Sweep Tits on a tricycle.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Right, that other guy Towhee boned. The hakunas on that guy was astonishing to Rye, after all he just barged in and demanded a piece of Towhee. Rude to say the least but Rye took it for the best, even if he did get injured in the process but it was old news. No point getting ruffled about it again. Rye certainly couldn't help but entertain the idea of having another fling with Towhee but his brain stepped back in and instantly shut down the idea. No more flings, it was final. Moving on, Rye nodded in agreement about hormones. It was almost terrifying to be at the will of your own body instead of the usual other way around.

"We'll I can't blame you either, like you said hormones. Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned." No use crying over spilt milk. "Well, I suppose I should get back to the pack. If you need anything just howl and I'll probably hear you, maybe. See you around." His offers were always genuine, any favor Towhee asked of him would be completed post haste.

As Rye was about to leave a cheeky, perhaps even seductive idea hatched in his mind. Or rather something cheeky he could say. His mind was buzzing with charisma and confidence, an unsual trait for Rye to flat out openly carry but here he was, saying; "Oh and, if you ever need help again, you most certainly know where to find me." His voice held a certain edge to it, hinting at something far more personal than just helping a friend move or something. Where this burst of charisma came from, Rye didn't know but what he did know was he needed to get the hell out of town before he futher made a fool of himself. So with a playful raise of an eyebrow he turned and began walking away. His burst of confidence fading fast, leaving embarrassment left over. 'Oh boy.. I'm dumb'

Smh forgive Rye lol but fade if you'd like!
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:15 PM