Moonspear allay; align
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
On the subject of scouts, Alya wasn't certain. But she knew that this was important, so she made a quick decision: "I'll ask Hydra. But if she can't spare anyone, I'll go myself." She leaned forward to give his nose a quick kiss, wagging her tail to show that this was no burden; it was important to her as well. Perhaps more so now that her own mother was dead. "I can make the trip quickly -- I'm the best scout there is, after all," she bragged, hoping to lighten the mood a little.

The subject of Dirge caused her mien to darken a fraction, and her ears swiveled uncertainly to be sure that they were alone before she spoke: "He flirted with me," she said flatly. "While he was flirting with Hydra. And he's always going places, not wanting to make promises. He's an actor. There's no trusting men like that. Not for me, at least. Perhaps he's revealed his heart to Hydra -- but what I've seen of him... Well, he's no danger, at least. I trust him not to hurt or betray any of us. I just wonder if he'll stick around, this time."

Saying these things made her uncomfortable, mainly because she saw reflections of herself in her complaints about the man. She resolved to try a little harder to get to know him, and to support Hydra in any way that she could.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
allay; align - by Alya - June 17, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: allay; align - by Nikai - June 18, 2019, 06:37 AM
RE: allay; align - by Alya - June 18, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: allay; align - by Nikai - June 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
RE: allay; align - by Alya - June 21, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: allay; align - by Nikai - July 08, 2019, 06:16 AM
RE: allay; align - by Alya - July 11, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: allay; align - by Nikai - July 31, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: allay; align - by Alya - August 27, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: allay; align - by Nikai - August 30, 2019, 03:21 AM