Ankyra Sound there are pansies, they're for thoughts
Sapphique
PPC
111 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
the beetle is large, almost as big as her nose, shiny and green. she's intent on following it and has already committed a half hour to follow its trail. she's close to the ground, stalking exaggerated to the point to her limbs are starting to cramp. she's determined, however, and creeps resolutely after it. it's getting dark, and dusk has crept completely over the heavens. she's so totally absorbed, however, that the girl does not notice.
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
What the girl did not notice, the yearling had. As he meandered along in search of a comfortable place to take a nap at, his mouth parted ways with a large, slightly exaggerated, yawn. He was almost certain that he’d found a decent enough location, and was ready to settle in, when he noticed movement in the corner of his eye. His head turned to follow and better assess whatever it may be, which resulted in his eyes widening—briefly—in response to what he saw: a child.

Aningan’s head tilted to the left as he stared at the creeping girl, then was righted as curiosity got the better of him. Suddenly no longer tired, he found himself following young Clementine, wondering what she could possibly be up to.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Sapphique
PPC
111 Posts
Ooc —
minutes tick by, and it is only when the beetle flies up and into her face that the girl flinches back, backpedaling and colliding with Aningan's forepaws. her shock increased exponentially, and she spun in a tight circle to face him. faced suddenly with a stranger, she emits a strangled squeak before warning, "I wi' bite face!" it's starkly out of character, but her wide eyes and stiff, blown-out pelt are similarly new experiences. 
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the beetle flew up, Aningan stopped—and the girl stumbled back against his forelimbs. He was just as shocked as she, and even more so when she spun around to face him. His eyes widened and he tilted his head to the side, eyeing her with a glint of humour in his gaze. “Bite my face?” he asked. “That’s not very nice.” Besides, could she even reach?

Straightening his head, the northerner’s tail started to wag whilst he lowered himself into a play bow. “Here, try,” he offered playfully. That puppy teeth could be incredibly sharp did not dawn on him, nor did the possibility that she might not be at all interested in playing.

Whether or not she chose to engage in a round of roughhousing, Aningan decided to stay with and watch over her. He kept an eye on her, following the child until she was back, safe and sound, within the deeper aspects of the territory.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.