Ankyra Sound Didn't know how but I always had a feeling
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau was always different in more ways than one, especially in this moment as she stood above an alcove that loomed over the ocean. In her jaws was a stick and tied to the tip a generous amount of vine. [She promised to pay back the squirrels somehow for their help, bless their dexterity!] And at the end of the vine were berries she plucked, they smelled simply awful but the more fermented the better for this! A makeshift 'bob' made from a pinecone was tied there too.

Cadeau, from her time among humans, could recall many oddities they did to make results easier. Her muscles weren't the most reliable but she knew her brain was. Just how many inventions could she replicate to make life simpler for her newfound home? Cadeau called this new invention, a fishing stick. She cast the 'line' out into the water, jerking her head with the stick still held clenched between her teeth.

Cadeau realized something, she didn't hear a splash of the line meeting the water. Instead, she peered over the side to see her fishing stick had landed on someone's head! Cadeau gasped, dropping the stick before apologising loudly below. Pinecones hurt a lot after all.

"I'm sorry there, fella! Um... could you move over a bit, maybe?"
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: Didn't know how but I always had a feeling - by Cadeau - June 21, 2019, 04:52 PM