Arrow Lake Start all over
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She lifted her eyes at the sound of rustling in the bush to see Stigmata who had managed to snag the pesky gopher for her anyway. Gratitude blossomed inside of her chest and she graced him with a true smile as he smirked. His words made her falter a bit and she ducked her head, eyeing herself in the water silently. Better yes...but would she be good enough to uphold the Diasporian way when it came to it? He had confidence in her as always and she trusted him enough to decide that even if she would never be the full use she intended, she would do her best at all times even if it eventually wore her down. "Thank you" she said meaning for the gopher and the support. "I didn't think before acting. I only knew the bear was close and that we had children. Perhaps if I hadn't gone for it, it would have wandered off" she vented to him, explaining her foolishness with a wry curve of her lips "I've learned my lesson...I hope so, I only have three more legs" the joke was a weak attempt at lightening the mushy heaviness she had caused.
Messages In This Thread
Start all over - by Kazimir - June 26, 2019, 06:15 AM
RE: Start all over - by Stigmata - June 29, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: Start all over - by Kazimir - June 30, 2019, 11:06 PM
RE: Start all over - by Stigmata - July 24, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Start all over - by Kazimir - July 25, 2019, 10:22 AM