Shadewood Here in the ashes
109 Posts
Ooc —
It was like he was a teenager again and had eaten too many poppy seeds. He was hearing and seeing through a haze, the only clear thing his thoughts. Get up! They can't see you like this! His thoughts urged and he sucked in a breath his body not responding. He looked around blinking and finally focused on Phex and the kids, his wife rushing toward him in a panic. "Get up....please" the words hit him and as she slid her muzzle beneath his chin all at once his muscles responded and he lifted his head. The movement was a bit woozy but he managed and slowly he heaved himself to his paws "I'm okay....I'm okay Phex. I think Im a bit hungry" he said panting and gently nudged the kids forward, avoiding her eyes his ears flattened back. Valour came up beside him and in the calmest voice possible all he heard was "Why you scare mama?" 

He blinked and snorted softly, chuckling and trying not to full blown crack up. It was probably the most fucked up, honest question he had ever been asked and jt had come from his son. Go figure. "Dont worry kiddo, daddy's sick but he's going to get better now" he answered and he began to walk toward the glade at a steadier pace than before. He was determined to get there, rest and hopefully eat something if Phex could run to a cache.
Messages In This Thread
Here in the ashes - by Sacnite - June 27, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Here in the ashes - by Laroche - June 27, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Here in the ashes - by Sacnite - June 27, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Here in the ashes - by Laroche - June 27, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Here in the ashes - by Sacnite - June 27, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Here in the ashes - by Laroche - June 27, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Here in the ashes - by Sacnite - June 28, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Here in the ashes - by Laroche - June 29, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Here in the ashes - by Sacnite - June 29, 2019, 02:57 PM