Dawnlark Plains movies are pretty much all sequels now.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami would've been quite pleased to know the young man found her to be intriguing. That was exactly what Tru had always taught her to be--mysterious, charming, likeable. Engaging enough that others wanted to keep talking to her, but not so forthcoming that they ever felt like they'd learned all they needed. They had practiced this together so often during their travels while Ripley just stared off with his perpetually bored expression.

Which is all to say that it's good she didn't know. It's bad enough that she already suspected and her ego was blooming accordingly.

He apparently had a knack for intrigue too for the story he told held just enough back that she was tempted to ask for more. "They left you behind?" she asked, unable to help herself. That's what it had sounded like to her. That was some real shit if that was the case.

"My friend and I are settling on the mountain North East of here," Yami answered with a gesture over her shoulder in the Peak's general direction, "I'm out looking for strays to take home with me." She smirked a little, watching him.
Messages In This Thread
movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 06, 2019, 07:38 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 07, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 12, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 13, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 13, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 27, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - August 16, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - August 20, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - August 25, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - August 28, 2019, 07:42 PM