Cricket Creek Bog so peace be with every place that you had
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
"you're my new favorite!" weejay confided in the buttercup, flouncing atop her bundle of flowers. she held the buttercup's brimming petals delicately in her paws, and was gazing upon it with wild fondness when she was startled by a boy's voice.

instinctively, weejay seized. ever so slowly, the girl turned her head around -- expecting a tormentor in the form of one of her many packmates. instead it was a boy roughly her age, dark of complexion with eyes that put the buttercup's brightness to shame. getting over her initial alarm, weejay blinked at the boy while a smile slowly unfurled across her features. "hi!" she chirped, her tail beating over the patch of flowers carelessly. "i'm getting flowers." weejay announced, not even for a second realizing she might be ridiculed for something as pansy as collecting flowers.

rather bashfully, weejay stood and tentatively pushed the buttercup towards aengus. "you can have this one! it's my favorite -- look how shiny its petals are!"
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:54 PM