Cricket Creek Bog so peace be with every place that you had
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
it came on so sudden, this open blossoming friendship with a perfect stranger, that weejay wasn't even aware how open and vulnerable she was being. it simply felt good to talk to someone, without any sort of adult or judgment -- maybe this was the type of growth weejay needed all along to become healthy and independent.

aengus had complimented elfie's name, and weejay nodded, for she liked it too -- but for different reasons. she loved her brother, the undying, adoring way a sister would always steadfastedly believe in their sibling -- and that, in weejay's eyes, would never change.

"nope, i'm the only one like this," she shook her head and then paused -- well, wait.. "well. my daddy and i look a lot alike. elfie's like the wrinkly flower's color.." she had almost said elfie has my mommy's fur, but had quickly corrected herself. "do you look like everyone in your family? what are your sisters like? do you like them? what about your parents? and where do you live?? is it near by?" so much for aengus and rapid-fire questions -- weejay was sprouting them off like nobody's business.
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 08:09 PM