Sunbeam Lair 'Cause I watched them tumble down
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Often times when she found herself aching for something more than what she had already taken she snuck away from Diaspora to spend a night alone. The caverns actually went quite far back with some neat little tunnels tucked around corners that could get you stuck if you weren't careful. She had tucked herself away into one of these hidden holes and had heard him enter, her ears attuned to the darkness and lack of other senses. She snuck forward until she was hidden by the darkness but had enough light to peer out and see. Her orange ember gaze watched as he passed her by and climbed onto some rocks, looking rather attractive as he balanced precariously while still managing to look like it was effortless for him. It was kind of cocky and she snorted, breaking her cover. So as not to seem a coward she stood up and walked slowly into a beam of moonlight, a smirk curling her lips. "Bet you can't do it with three legs" she said tauntingly her voice surprisingly deep for a female but in a smoky, sultry way. She wasn't sure that she could even do it with her own missing limb and the realisation made her want to try anyway just to see where she was at in her recovery.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 10, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 10, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 10, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Alison - July 10, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 11, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 11, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 11, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 16, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Alison - July 16, 2019, 02:19 PM