Swiftcurrent Creek something has to happen
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He still relentlessly searched for his missing children, refusing to give up even as the days continued to pass without any sign of his son and daughter. Kavik refused to believe he would never see them again. Sleep continued to mostly evade him; even when he tried, he was never able to catch more than an hour or two before his anxious mind pulled him back to consciousness. So, exhaustion was his new normal now, and it weighed heavy on his body and mind as he pushed himself along the borders, too hypervigilant to even consider taking a break from patrols or anything else required of an alpha, even with the added responsibility of helping care for his newest children. 

The scent of strangers momentarily distracted him from his anxious thoughts just as the call rang out over the territory, and he froze briefly to lift his head and draw in a deep breath to determine the direction of the scents. Quickly, he moved, trotting along the borders he knew so well. When he finally arrived, he silently approached, stopping in front of the scarred man and his companion. I'm Kavik, one of the alphas here. What brings you near my borders?
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
something has to happen - by RIP Wintersbane - July 13, 2019, 07:04 AM
RE: something has to happen - by Easy - July 13, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: something has to happen - by RIP Kavik - July 15, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: something has to happen - by RIP Wintersbane - July 16, 2019, 03:59 AM
RE: something has to happen - by Easy - July 16, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: something has to happen - by RIP Kavik - July 16, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: something has to happen - by RIP Wintersbane - July 17, 2019, 03:37 AM
RE: something has to happen - by RIP Kavik - August 10, 2019, 09:52 PM