Stone Circle All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove had little more on his mind than the patrol he intended to do—which would have to wait, it seemed. He came to a stop several strides away from the woman after she spoke, ears perked. If it was assistance that she required, then perhaps he could be of some help. But rather than a task needing to be performed, it was revealed that the help she sought was actually a request for information. He frowned, partially disappointed and partially suspicious. If she was of the pack, should she not have been informed of the recent issue upon joining? Although, if he were being perfectly honest with himself, he might have chosen to keep that information from a new member, too—at first, anyways, before any trust was built. Whether or not that was the reason for her having not been told, he couldn’t be sure but saw no harm in revealing the matter either way.

“There was an attack,” he responded, frown deepening. “One of Valette’s children was nearly taken and harmed in the process.” Assumed dead, actually, although they were all rather relieved to discover that she was alive in the end.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind - by Kove - July 21, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind - by Kove - September 01, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind - by Kiran - September 25, 2019, 03:42 PM