Grouse Thicket yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
Weejay realized, after she had spoken at a freight train's speed, that maybe she had been incomprehensible. Luckily for her, Megumi (or Deku, she corrected herself inwardly) was not taken aback. If anything, he seemed to unravel from that tight stance he had before -- the transition caused Weejay's ears to prick in interest.

Realizing he did not know much about flowers was not a detractor in Weejay's book, for he had just mentioned he liked them -- already compiling a list in her head of all the most important flowers (there was goldenrod, and sunflowers, and indian-paintbrush and black-eyed susans and well, you get the picture), Weejay stopped at the mention of stars. Her eyes grew wide, for she liked stars too!! But she didn't know anything about them, either.

"Ooohh! Let's trade!" Weejay thought of the most brilliant idea then: she would give him a tidbit of knowledge, in exchange Deku would return the favor, and maybe tell her about all those far off and astonishing galaxies which she often found herself gazing into.. "I like all flowers, but there's this one flower, it's red and crinkly and my friend found it for me -- that's my favorite. What's your favorite star?"
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
RE: yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything - by Weejay - August 16, 2019, 05:23 PM