Grouse Thicket yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
To Weejay no idea seemed better than sharing knowledge. Young as she was, she was still a budding scholar -- it just so happened her school occurred in the garden.

With her ears perked, Weejay nodded enthusiastically. Even though it was pointless to look at the sky right now, she couldn't help but crane her head skyward anyway. It was dusky, and the pine canopy obscurred far too much for her to see anything meaningful.

All the same she tried to imagine this Mino. Who were they? Did they love flowers too, or have brothers that didn't care for stories? Were they proud but sweet like Elfie (at least to her, anyway), formidable like grandma Finley? Did they want to wander, like Deku, or maybe stay close to home and guard all they loved like her father?

Weejay settled into the pinestraw expectantly, and practically put her head in her hands as she waited for further storytime. "Yes please!! I want to know all about Mino."
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
RE: yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything - by Weejay - September 01, 2019, 06:10 PM