Moonspear something i wanted to feel
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(September 04, 2019, 02:39 AM)Jarilo Wrote: Well, that was understandable enough so Jarilo gave a soft nod, following her motions with his eyes. He could take his solace in such a light spirit, however, and he didn't find himself too worried about her fitting in so long as she could survive alongside the rest of them. She seemed well already, and there was definitely something about seeing her content that made him feel pretty alright too. Yeah. Anymore, we're mostly family here, he said, sparing the details of betrayals and disloyalty that had whittled them down to themselves only. Hence their closeness, and so they were definitely tangled together well--an analogy he liked for them. He was happy for it, though, and did not want to imagine how dark and sad his life would be without his family here beside him. Even in weathering the great losses and strife they could attract, this was how he wanted it.

With the right conditions, anything could flourish. Weeds can grow quickly, after all, he added on with a smirk and soft sway to his tail to encourage her, not that her enthusiasm seemed to need it from him--often a somber, quiet presence in these days. He was still trying, and doing alright enough. Hopefully she wouldn't notice. And after a fresh start, it will be good.. I'm sure, Jarilo said, left to wonder exactly how this forest known as Moriko would choose to regrow this time, and how long he may get to see. Even if some big things have changed lately, I've always been content to have my roots be here. So more or less, he could respect that she had managed to land here too.

Another tail wag from her. She was joyful to see him remark happily and enjoy the conversation, it made her feel welcome, like she was finally part of the whole big family.

"It may not seem like it to some, but such a task deserves great praise-."  She appraoched closer, softly, blinking at him as she added in a soft tone.

"Those who believe it is better to reach with their roots, end up being pulled. Instead you reach out with your leaves and stand firmly on your roots." She raised both paws as she gave a little hop. "There are those who believe that growth and betrayal share the same candle stick- but there are the wise ones, who see past that, can realize growth can not be achieved without connecgtion to ones roots."

She gave a soft smile,tilting her head. "Like you, an honorable part of your pack." She wiggled her nose a bit, letting out a sniff/sneeze.

"You do not reach for yourself- but for all of us, so I to, am glad I am here and part of something you are-"

She couldnt help but wag her tail in response to her own words, she was happy to not only have a family, but one that seemed to take pride in itself, just like Jarilo had displayed. Being proud of alls achievements and not just ones own.
Messages In This Thread
something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 21, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - July 22, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 25, 2019, 12:42 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - July 27, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - July 31, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 01, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - August 13, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 18, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - August 21, 2019, 01:11 AM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Moriko - August 26, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: something i wanted to feel - by Jarilo - September 04, 2019, 02:39 AM